Lifeline Jungle Gym
Perfect for body weight exercises.
Using the Jungle Gym allows your students to preform exercises using an adjustable percentage of their body weight, ensuring success for all ability levels. As the students get stronger, simply slide the handles lower to increase the percentage of body weight being used.
The Jungle Gym attaches or removes in seconds from the wall mounted brackets, or can be attached to a Train Station. This is more than a traditional fixed wall chin-up bracket. The unstable environment challenges students to adapt and stabilize themselves constantly. Using the Body Row Assessment (test protocol outlined on Jungle Gym DVD) provides every student with a pulling strength score even if they can’t perform a pull-up.
Versatile, portable, and adjustable.
- The perfect workout partner for your class, self-spotting, and can be used indoors or outdoors
- Attaches or removes in seconds from the wall-mounted brackets
- Use for chin-ups, pull-ups, push-ups, dips, flys, body rows and more
- Adjustable handles to increase or decrease percentage of their body weight to insure success
- Perform Body Row Assessment with CD Audio instructions and prompting
Best when used for:
- Body rows